Keeping data safe and secure is essential, and the protection of your data on your computer largely depends on your antivirus software. Technological advancements have allowed for the development of new viruses, malware, and ransomware, which cannot be avoided unless you have a security software installed on your computer. Here is a list of 7 antivirus software which you can invest in to keep your system safe!
- Bitdefender – Bitdefender is suitable for all kinds of people, and it ensures complete protection by carrying out vulnerability scans on outdated software, along with file and system scans. Bitdefender’s security system was tested as being capable of identifying 98.8% of the 0-day malware attacks targeted at it. Moreover, when it comes to performance and usability, Bitdefender comes out looking like an absolute winner!
- Norton 360 Deluxe – This software comes with several perks which are the result of the technological innovations of its parent company. Norton promises its consumers that your devices will be kept virus-free by experts, and in the event that they aren’t, you get your money back. Browser protection and password management are two additional features of this software. The software has been tested to be significant in terms of performance, protection, and usability.
- ESET Internet Security – ESET Internet Security comes with a very simple and laid-back interface, accompanied by a very intricate toolset. This software comes equipped with a social media scanner, anti-theft mechanisms, and banking safety, etc.
- Kaspersky Security Cloud – One of the most distinctive features of the Security Cloud is that it comes equipped with robust security technology that can adapt and adjust based on your current activities. It enables you to make and maintain stronger passwords, along with helping you detect shady websites and any unauthorized devices.
- BullGuard Premium Protection – This software comes with a network scanner which ensures the protection of any device which is connected to the internet. Along with the malware detection technology, the software is also equipped with a vulnerability scanner which increases the security of your system. It comes with additional features such as an identity protection feature and parental control.
- McAfee Total Protection 2019 – Apart from offering an antivirus scanner and email protection, Total Protection comes equipped with a Vulnerability Scanner which enables you to download the latest versions of your apps. The ‘My Home Network’ feature provides you with a thousand-foot view of your network, which grants you to detect any unauthorized devices on your network immediately.
- AVG Ultimate 2019 – AVG Ultimate Shield comes equipped with file and web protection mechanisms, along with a built-in firewall and a ransomware detection module. The software also conducts system scans such as USB or DVD analysis.